Review: Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother



Wooohooo! At last I manage to grasp some free time to review skin malgem. I realized many have been visiting this blog for Etude malgem review. But for now, I am only going to review on Etude house skin maglem smoother type. There were several types (6 kind actually for this line) toner that Etude house just released: Fresh, Smoother, Moist, Deep Moist, Essential and Emulsion. They one that I bought is the one that Onew (Shinee) represented (though I am actually fan of Key and Taemin.. hehe). I bought this for only $16.90 shipped from korea. I'm not sure how much it will cost in other country and Singapore. I think this line is yet to be released in local store. But I am sure that it will around $30 or less. (Korean skin products tend to be more expensive in overseas)



The product comes with a cute pink box and the bottle is actually and glass looking plastic. I kind of like the packaging its like cute and chic.

Smoother skin malgem and it's box

Let me explain the meaning of malgem (맑음). In hangul it means cleanliness, clarity and pureness. The purpose of this smoother toner is to give you a smooth and moist complexion. It is an hypoallergenic toners that promotes clear and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formula. (Sound intriguing don't you think?)

Tada!
There are several ways to use this toner!
The reason why I bought this product (the smoother in particular) is because I have quite a sensitive skin. As I get small bumps on face most of the time whenever I am allergic to something. The bumps is not pimple but it is skin colored little bumps that makes you skin look rough under the sunlight. Guess, what I think I found a perfect product to cure this XD! Mama Mia... Some of the bumps on skin kind of disappeared like magic after a few hours of application! After a few days of daily usage, my cheek is quite smoother with significantly less bumps.

 The toner is not sticky on the skin and moisturizing power is average. What I do after using this toner is that I spray my Faceshop Jeju Flower on top of it to make my face less oily and smoother throughout the day. The toner is not cooling like other toner and it was'nt very water.

The toner on my skin. (It is flowery and fruity)
Clean finish and it smells good.
I rate this product 5/5. Because I feel like I've hit the jackpot! Like hey you don't always find good products that diminish those small bumps on your face like magic. :D I highly recommend this product to those who face the same problem as I do. It's quite affordable compared to going to dermatologist to cure this problem. Please do leave comment and I will reply to your questions/opinions promptly.
안녕!  ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

25 Responses to Review: Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother

  1. awesome review!! i nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! check my blog for details

    shiningalanys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alanyskpl Wow thank you, Ur is blog awesome too been reading it quite sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I was wondering if you could explain how you use it? Like do you apply it onto wool and put it onto your face? And for how long? Because I bought this product and I'm not exactly sure how to use it... Thanks in advance ^%

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon You can apply it using wool... or just using ur hands. place a few drop it on your hand and pat onto your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review. Just what i was looking for!
    I have dry skin, a bit sensitive. What skin malgem would you recommend? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi does this remove blemishes???

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon I would recommend you buy the moist type as it is the.most hydrating of all.
    @dian i am nt sure it removes blemish as this line is more for moisturizing purpose

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have found this review! So it actually makes your skin smoother! :) I think I want this now :D needa hurry up and finish up my current toner hehe. Thanks for sharing!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I found this, I have been looking for reviews on one of the toners and really want to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. been using the fresh one(gree/minho's?) toner for a few months now and it works wonders *_________* like my skin became soooo clear now and breakouts less often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Minho's malgem seems to be for care of oil sebum. Maybe I should buy that when its exam period again!!

      Delete
  11. Hi skin formulae. :) I was wondering could u tell me the procedures on how to buy this product shipped from korea?? I live in malaysia and it's really expensive. It's costs RM 79.90 per bottle. I hope you can really help me... Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello crystal! I bought mine from gmarket Singapore which is an online shopping portal where you buy lots of products exported directly from korea. Since you are staying in malaysia maybe you can try gmarket malaysia which is quite similar to singapore or you may even try singapore gmarket. However, make sure to ask the seller whether they are able to ship to your country and the cost of the shipping. More importantly, look out for reviews by customer to ensure reliability. However before you can purchase anything from gmarket you will need an account and also have the mode of payments (eg. Credits cards) required by gmarket. I hope this helps :)

      Delete
  12. Oh i see... That was really helpful. Did you get the free trial kit as well when u purchased the skin:Malgem range?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh I wish I'd bought this while I was in Korea! I want it now, hehe. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice!i also have skin like yours..but i also have dry skin around my chin and pimple on my dry skin..i thought of buying this skin malgem range..what type do you reccomend??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you have a combination type of skin like mine I would suggest malgem range that have medium moisturizing power (eg. Deep moist, Smoother or Essential) Well this is just a suggesting since I have only tried the Smoother range. All the best!

      Delete
  15. I bought ds toner just today^^ I hope it'll make my skin feel so clean and radiance. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey i'm facing similar sensitive problem with the bumps on my face. I'm trying out the product for the first time and i hope it works. One question, does it work well with sun block or cosmetic? suitable for day use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works fine with sun block but not sure with cosmetic because I dont really use cosmetic :D

      Delete
  17. Nive review... I just got the skin malgem kit with a mini smoother and deep moist in it. Hope I can get a good result like you.
    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My pores are getting bigger. What kind of skin malgem product should I used. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do check etude house website http://www.etude.sg/sg/product/product.jsp to see their recommendation. Click the skincare tab :)

      Delete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.