I just finished my first bottle for Hada Labo Whitening Lotion. So far loving the result I get from it except for the sunscreen lotion part as I have mention in my review for the lotion itself. (Click here to see)
Last friday after my driving lesson, I decided stop by Watsons to look for new products for my skin. Guess what? I saw Hada Labo Whitening Lotion Refill. So, I bought it. But, from the packaging I think Hada Labo actually made some improvement to the lotion. "New Nano Formula" is printed on the packaging. Anyway, I am still loving it despite the changes.
|How to pour using the special feature :D|
|Cut at the dotted line|
|Trying to cut and take picture|
|Tube structure that I've mentioned|
- Its is cheaper compared to buying a new bottle of Hada Labo (The refill costed me $18 while a new bottle will cost me $22)
- Its more environmentally friendly then buying a new bottle
- I feel that the new formula makes the Hada Labo less stick after application
- Loving the tube structure that assist in pouring
- Cant think of anything at the moment.
P.S. One good news! I just passed my driving test.. ke ke ke