Review: Hada Labo Whitening Lotion

A few months ago i bought his hada labo moisturizer plus whitening lotion. Theoritically, its function is to hydrate and plus whitens your skin. This moisturizer has been quite popular in singapore and its is a relatively cheap whitenning lotion. In japan it is #1 whitenning lotion that is being bought every seconds!

I was quite shock that the lotion is actually very watery and not like those creamy texture that is the usually form at which most lotion can be found in. It has no smell. So for those you hate perfume added into skin products, you may like this lotion. the color of the liquid is semi transparent.

At first I didnt quite like this product as I could not see its whitenning effect on skin. So, I stop using it for awhile....
However, after I went for facial treatment that left me with those acne scar (its a really reddiness stop about ... ermmm... lets just say its quite huge and visible) after its extracts puss from the acne, I started using hada labo whitenning lotion. (I was in a hurry looking for solution to get rid of the scar since I dont use makeup). And so I realize the lotion wasn't as bad as I thought. It kind of accelerate the recovery of my scar and it is less visible now. Plus, its hydrate my skin really well and its not sticky if you were to apply it in a correct manner. Its kind of lock up the moisture throughout the whole day.

I will rate this product 4/5. It you have any questions feel free to comment below and I will reply to your enquries ASAP! (Dont be shy hehe...) :D Sayonara folks!

Here are some pictures of Hada Labo Whitening Lotions:

Hada Labo Whitening Lotion Bottle
Safety Seal (Most Hada Labo products have this)
Top view
Instructions, Ingredients Etc
One last important information, when your expose to sunlight dont forget to use sunblock when ur using this lotion! It may cause your skin to have dark spots when expose to UV light.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Review: Hada Labo Whitening Lotion

  1. does it whiten your skin anyway ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap to a certain extent bt it is nt very significant. I usually use it together with other whitening product.

      Delete
    2. Hi sorry.. Someone actually left a comment here but I accidentally deleted it.
      To the reader: It is quite unfortunate that you skin turned dark :( Next time you use it maybe try applying sunblock over it.

      Delete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.