Review: Dr. Morita Whitening Essence Mask + Side talk

I am not sure how many of you have heard of this brand of mask which originated from Taiwan and is also made in Taiwan. On the month of May, my sister made a two week trip to Taiwan (for schooling purpose) and bought lots of masks. I didn't expect much from the mask as it is some brand that I have not heard before. Apparently, my sister said that this brand of mask seems quite popular there as the mask keep going out of stock on the shelves. Surprisingly, I really like the mask.
The mask is really soothing and cooling on the skin. Plus, look at the amount essence inside the sachet!
The essence is plentifull such that it is dripping when I took out the mask!
The outcome of using the mask is promising. I observe that my skin is more clearer, the scars I facial treatment (due to my acne) are greatly reduced after I used the masks fro several times. Those bumps due to white heads at the sides of my cheek is also reduced. (Yea recently I get lots of of white heads as I often touch my cheek)

In overall I feel that it is a great mask! My rating for this 5/5.

Side track!

This few weeks, I've been obsessed with EXO-K! They are charismatic and give the same pretense as Taemin. I feel that Taemin will fit perfectly inside the group. They are also quite shy and their shyness can be quite epic. I wish that I have a small brother like them XD!~ And yes! I have to admit Baekyun and D.O are creeping into my biase list... kekeke
 Bye!~

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Review: Dr. Morita Whitening Essence Mask + Side talk

  1. hii! just read your blog and was wondering, is dr morita good? as in, have your acne scars vanished?

    thanx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my right cheek the acne scars has completely disappeared :D However I believe that it is with the help of the mask (as I can see obvious lightening of my scars after each use!) and other whitening product that I have been using recently. Np!

      Delete
    2. wow thats pretty cool! so recently you've just been using dr morita? how long did it take for the scars to fade?

      ps: have you been using a lot of other whitening products?

      thanxxxxxx!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Yea I use it like once a week. Less than 2 month plus :) I've been using hada labo whitening lotion and I do apply Sephora Express - Spot the spot on my scars from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely
    benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me
    know if this okay with you. Thank you!

    Here is my webpage http://naturalgarciniacambogiareview.org/

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.