Review: Faceshop Pure Water Facial Mist Jeju Flower and Jeju Marine

Today I'm going to review on TheFaceShop Pure Water Facial Mist. It comes in 3 types. However, I bought and tried only two of it (JejuMarine & JejuFlower). I simply love it product as it hydrates my skin and does not clog my pore like other moisturizer. As I have mentioned some moisturizer that I've tried before clogged my pores and makes my skin look horrible... my skin will look oily instead of being moisturized. Clogged pores also means more pimple, whiteheads and blackheads (can be quite bothersome to remove and it can make your pore big). Hence, it is important to find the right moisturizer for your skin!

70ml Thefacehop Jeju Marine Facial Mist



Closer look. 






Description: Formulated with pristine waters and Gulfweed extracts of beautiful Jeju island, this pure water facial mist helps hydrate and rebalance dry skin.

70ml Thefaceshop Jeju Flower Facial Mist


Closer Look


Description: Formulated with pristine waters and Gulfweed extracts of beautiful Jeju island, this pure water facial mist helps soothe and calms inflamed skin.



The saleperson told me that Jeju Flower Facial Mist is recommended for combination/oily skin (though the description of the product seems different). As such I use Jeju Flower Facial Mist when I go out. As for Jeju Marine I used it in the morning and night after bathing and washing my face. What I do is that , I spray it evenly on my face and use the back of my palm to massage my face till the all the moisture is absorbed) Both of the mist is watery. However, Jeju Flower Mist is slightly thicker. The spray is really good as it spread out the mist evenly on your face.


Guess what, this product moisturizes my skin really well without being greasy. My skin feel refreshed and both of the mist smell great (slightly flowery and greeny). Previously, I have whiteheads and blackheads problem around my T-zone. But, this two products have greatly reduced my whiteheads and blackheads. I have lesser pimple know and smoother skin.
Besides, it comes in this small 70ml portable spray bottle that you can bring it around whenever you go.
In overall I will rate this product 4.5/5. Greatly recommend to those out there.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

6 Responses to Review: Faceshop Pure Water Facial Mist Jeju Flower and Jeju Marine

  1. How much did this cost you when you bought it at the retail store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it for around SGD 15+ if im not wrong :D

      Delete
    2. RM18.90 but when i bought it i it, it is on sales.So its around RM 15.

      Delete
  2. Hi!! I have these tiny little flesh like bumps on my face as well >:( Do you think this mists and the Skin mal:gem smoother toner are able to help clear them off? I am going to try buying them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I have oil seeds beneath my eye so i don't know if it's suitable for me... and im afraid it'll do harm to my face. I'm using the hazeline moisturizer and wonder if it is better and too strong for a baby like face? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello , can you use this product in daytime and hada labo whitening lotion in nightime? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.