Review: Faceshop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate

Studying has been productive today. No motivation at all! Why me??

I shall review a face mask which I used yesterday night. Maybe I will get back my motivation later though half of the day is gone.

Yesterday night, I used Faceshop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate. It's called 'real nature' mask because it contains 1,000mg of pomegranate extract. Extra facts: eating pomegranate actually helps improve digestive system which may help in preventing acne. Besides the juice has anti-aging properties. Pomegranate is rich in vitamin B1 and B2. The mask is suppose to help in increasing elasticity.
Faceshop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate

Ingredients - always check them if you have sensitive skin!


How it looks like inside

So after using it, I don't find the mask fantastic. The mask does not give the oily trace directly after use it. It doesn't make your skin oily too. But I find the cutting of the mask is a little odd. How should i put it. The    holes for the eyes and mouth is a little too big relative to other mask I've used and the cutting masks it difficult place it nicely on my face. Besides that, my pimples got bigger when I woke up today. Bummer! Maybe the mask does not suit my skin. By the way, I have a combination skin type. And my skin feels a little oily than usually, I'm not sure what it's caused by though. I'll rate this product 2.5/5

That's all for now. I better get back to doing my tutorials, they are waiting for me!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Review: Faceshop Real Nature Mask Pomegranate

  1. I used Skinfood Pomegranate mask before and was quite satisfied with the result. Perhaps you can try that too :)

    Anyway, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try it one day.. Thxs for the recommendation :)

      Delete
  2. i agree i really don't like the way these masks fit :P my beauty diary masks are a bit better. i'm a new follower! :)

    www.shiningalanys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.